GRP/FRP Grating FRP/GRP Decrotive Gratings/FRP Custom Molded Grating
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZLRC-G
- Sheet Size: 1220X3660 or Customzied
- Guarantee: One Year
- Surface Treatment: Smooth,Anti-Slip.
- Application: Platform,Floor,Walkway,Trench Cover,etc.
- Transport Package: by Container
- Origin: Beijing
- Mesh Size: 38X38X38 50X50X50 and Customzied
- Delivery Time: 30 Days
- Color: Ellow,Green,Red,Blue,etc.
- Technique: Molded, Moulded
- Trademark: ZLRC
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 39269090
Moled grating is composed of fiberglass roving combined with a thermosetting resin series, designed for different environments and applications, our molded grating has a concave profile on the upper surface for skid resistance. Grit tops are available upon request.
Choose: 1. antiskid and concave; 2.Grit on upper surface; 3. the surface close and other size upon request .
Note"V" Vinyl resin I Isophthalic resin O Orthophthalic resin P Phenolic Resin
Golden molded grating is light weightHight, strenghNon-Conductive, Corrosion Resistant, Slip Resistant and No Welding required. Widely used by:
Having excellent resistant to coorosion,FRP grting is extensively rsed in Chemical Plants.It is mainly used operation plaformwalkwaysoil storage tankspower distribution boards and rooms.etc.
FRP grating can be used as Walkways,Fencing,Racks and shelving,Wash racks,Scaffolding,Drainage pit covers Stairs,ect.
FRP grating can be used as access ways,Platforms(static resistant),docks,trenches,tanker,Stairs,Freight car flooring fill areas as well as walking surfaces and in work areas,Water and Sewage Water,ect.
Water and Sewage Water
FRP grating are environgmentally safe and can be usrd extensively as filter media support,access walkways,trench Scaffolding,anhole cover,walkovers Scaffolding and Fencing,Stairs,ect.
Installation on platform:
1) The width of support on steel beams of grating shall be at least 40mm, the gap between gratings shall be 6mm.
The gap between grating and concrete column is 10mm.
2) The gap between grating and supporting steel beam shall be fixed by M or L shaped clamp. At least 4 clamps need to be used for one piece of grating. Two adjacent edges of useless gratings shall be connected by C shaped clamp. At least one clamp shall be used in the center of every 1.8m.
Installation in channels:
1) Adjust the size of channel refer to the size of each unit as possible as you can, which make the edge of grating after cutting to be the sealing face, ensure the integrity of units, and beautiful appearance.
2) 40mm support shall be added to the gratings on the concrete foundation; the gap between grating and concrete is 3-6mm.
Installation on stairs:
1) The step of grating shall be in the step frame; the frame can be normal steel or FRP.
2) Gap between step and frame is 3-6mm; 4 fixing clamps are used for each step; 1 for one corner.
3) The types of the clamps supplied by our company are: M, L, and C. different type clamp has different functions: M type is used for the fixing connection between grating and supporting structure; L type is used for special limited connection between grating and supporting structure; C structure is used for connection between edge and edge of gratings. Corresponding bolts and gaskets are needed the connection.
Washing liquid can be used to clean the dust and dirties on the surface, no need of other maintenance measures.
Avoid direct connection with naked fire and high temperature, such as electric welding.
Avoid the drag and impact damage from any steel, steel sharp tools, and the painting pollution
Q:Are you a trading company or a manufacture factory?
A: Our factory is one of the biggest FRP products, FRP machines manufacture in china.
Q: Can your factory give us a best quotation?
Q: how about after-sales service?
A: 1 year free warranty, Lifetime technical service support.
Q: How can i install the production line and get a commissiong?
A: We may send our engineer for installation and commissioning, but relevant cost will be paid by you.