Fiberglas Chopped Strand for Automotive Parts
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,200 US $850|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CSM100/120/225//300/375/450/600/900
- Binder Type: Powder or Emulsion
- Roll Weight: 8kgs-55kgs
- Function: Strengthen, Waterproof, Fireproof
- Normal Width: 750mm, 1040mm, 1250mm, 1270mm, 1450mm
- Technique: Chopped Strand Fiberglass Mat (CSM)
- Trademark: ZLRC
- Specification: weight: 100-600 g/m 2 width: 900mm-3200mm
- HS Code: 70191100
- Fiber Appearance: Staple-Fibers
- Normal Roll Weight: 28kgs, 30kgs, 35kgs
- Density: 80G/M2-900G/M2.
- Normal Type: 100G/M2, 225G/M2, 300G/M2, 450G/M2, 600G/M2, 900g/
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Mat Type: Continuous Filament Mat
- Transport Package: as Your Requiremnt
- Origin: Beijing, China
Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat is an non-woven E- or C-glass fiberglass fabric manufactured by spreading continuous filament rovings of 50mm in length randomly and uniformly in combination with polyester binder in power form (or other binder in emulsion form).
2. Technical Data:
|Spec. (g/sqm)||Width (mm)||Area Weight||Moisture Content||Combustible Content (%)|
|(g/m 2 )||Powder (EP)||Emulsion (EE)|
1 )Soakage speed of resin is fast, its precoat character is good, and the resin is easy to eliminate bubbles.
2 )Fiber and agglomerant distribute uniformly, no defects of hairiness, blots and sundries etc.
3) Products are of high mechanical strength and high wet strong resilience rate.
4) Reducing the torn phenomenon in production process with high tensile strength.
5) Laminate plate surface is smooth , light-admitting quality is good.
6 )Uniform thickness, no defects of bolts sundries etc.
7) Moderate hardness ,easy to be completely soaked ,less bubbles of products
8) High soakage speed, good technology, good fiber erosion resistance.
9) Good mechanical properties.
It is uniformly bounded by powder or emulsion binder applying for hand lay-up,RTM continous moulding etc.
Mainly suitable for UP resin,vinyl ester resin,such various sheets and panel,boat hulls,bath tubs,cooling towers,anti-corrosion,vehicles etc.
5. Binder type: Powder or emulsion
The product is wound tightly into a roll on a paper core. Each roll is wrapped into a plastic bag and placed in a wooden case.
it is recommended to store fiberglass chopped strand mat in a cool and dry condition. The product must remain in packaging material until just prior to its use.