Series Zgp Acid Mist FRP GRP Purification Tower
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $400|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10 Set Per Month|
|Transport Package:||by Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZGP
- Delviery: 30 Days
- Structure: Floor Standing
- Certification: ISO
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 39269090
- Name: FRP Purification Tower
- Guarantee: One Year
- Usage: Industry
- Trademark: ZLRC
- Origin: Beijing
Acid mist purification tower series ZGP, comparing with the domestic and foreign ordinary acid mist purification tower, has the features like high purification efficiency, compact structure, beautiful appearance, small footprint, corrosion resisitance, anti-aging, high strength, light weight, easy transportation and installation, easy maintenance and management, etc. It is the latest purification equipment for electroplating, acid gas treatment at home and abroad in chemical, machinery, electronics, metallurgy, instrumentation and other industries.
1 reliable purification efficiency
In the trial process we had three simulative production tests of the representative purification tower ZGP - 5 type, ZGP - 7.5 type, ZGP - 20 type and got a lot of data. The analysis shows the average hydrogen chloride purification rate is more than 95%, sulfuric acid mist purification rate --up to 90%~95%.
2 reasonable structure design
ZGP series acid mist purification tower uses sodium hydroxide solution (NaOH) as neutralization solution for absorption. Acid mist is pushed by the fan into the inner tube in the middle of the tower to form a pressure chamber, and then is distributed to each sparger pipe. Through the sparger pipe exhaust gas reacts with the neutralization solution in the storage reservoir and produces bubbles. The bubbles goes through the filter layer and deliquoring net into the atmosphere. Based on the design principles, we have improved structure of ordinary purification tower by using the following measures:
(1) eliminating circulating water pump system of the ordinary purification tower
(2) using new filter "round wreath" with a large surface area, high perforation rate, uniform holes, regular arrangement instead of the usual domestic "Bauer ring filter".
3 high quality and good performance of the tower body
According to the work environment of the purification tower components are used resins with good alkali resistance and high structural strength. The tower surface uses waterproof, anti-aging gel coat resin. In order to enhance the tower strength the tower body shell is made of several longitudinal reinforced plate. Depending on various types of body sizes forms integrated structure based on the combination of cylindrical body segments and fragments. Due to long-term work in the acid environment of corrosive gas the purification tower bears not only the tower body pressure and solution pressure, but also the pressure at work (fan total pressure in 200--250mm H2O). It requires all FRP components have good corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, high pressure resisitance. Therefore, we are in full consideration of the strength reduction factor and discreteness of hand lay-up process under strong corrosion according to tower structure and environmental features and ensure the entire FRP components still have good performance even in the worst working conditions.
|The initial concentration of acid mist(mg/m³)||Purification efficiency|
|NaOH solution||HCI gas > 400||> 95|
|sulfuric acid mist > 400||90~95|
Note: When the device is used to purify other exhaust gases, you can select another absorption neutralization solution.
|Resistance(mm water colume)||180~220||180~220||180~220||180~220||180~220||180~220||180~220||180~220|
|Tower body structure||Up||whole||whole||whole||whole||6 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces|
|Middle||whole||whole||3 pieces||3 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces|
|Down||whole||whole||whole||whole||6 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces|
|Outer diameter Ф||1400||1400||1610||1800||2130||2600||3200||3600|
|Tower height H||2560||2560||3080||3350||3770||3770||4100||4400|
|Air inlet centeral height H1||1700||1675||2150||2400||2530||2600||2800||2925|
|Air inlet diameter Ф1||400||450||500||600||800||1000||1200||1350|
|Air inlet diameter Ф2||400||450||500||600||800||1000||1200||1350|
|Sewage vavle Dg1||40||40||40||40||40||40||40||40|
|Water supply pipe diameter Dg2||15||15||15||15||15||15||15||15|
|Water supply pipe height H2||About 800||About 800||About 800||About 800||About 800||About 800||About 800||About 800|
Installation and maintenance
1. The user should carry out concrete construction based on the data provided by our plant. Foundation surface should be guaranteed in the same horizontal plane. Purification tower bottom should be fixed with bolts or welded on the embedded steel.
2. During the fan installation prevent debris from falling into the fan. After the tower installation removed dirt from the tower before test.
3. Due to flammable property of the general fiberglass prohibit fire during installation and maintenance.
4. NaOH solution concentration in the storage tank should be within the range of 2-6%. When NaOH concentration is less than 2%, it must be added. Waste liquid in storage tank should be replaced according to the actual service conditions.
5. If the fan is installed outdoor, the fan motor should take rain-proof measures.
6. There must be responsible person in charge of FRP purification tower. Always check the fan function, liquid level, float ball switch in the storage tank, NaOH solution concentration, etc. and solve the problems in time.
7. To ensure the storage tank liquid level and prevent the liquid's level lift and drop during turning on and off the device: open the float valve first after turning on the fan; close float valve first before turning off the fan. Static liquid level should be controlled at about 650mm from the ground.
8. Purification tower metal stands should be embalmed at least twice a year.