FRP Grating Hot Sales Global Customers Welcome
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $9|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||40000 Metters Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Pallet or Carton, Simple Isolation.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: frp-pt0040
- Application: Garden Fence, Farm Fence, Residential Fence, Highway Fence, Railway Fence, Balcony Fence, Airport Fence, Stadium Fence, Municipal Fence, Bridge Fence, Stair Fence, Air-Condition Fence, Walkway, Gas, Electric etc.
- Surface Treatment: Smooth, Sanding
- Feature: Easily Assembled, Waterproof, Eco Friendly, Rot Proof, Rodent Proof, Superior Corrosion Prevent
- Color: Various
- Technique: Pultrusion
- OEM: Yes
- Tensile Strength: More Than 1300MPa
- Trademark: ZLRC
- Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Material: Anti Corrosion Resin
- Hole Shape: Various
- Frame Finishing: Various&Customize
- Weave Technique: Standard
- Certification: ISO9001
- Size: Customize
- Anti Corrosion: Corrosion Resistance
- Characteristics: UV/Corrosion Resistance
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 39169090
FRP pultrusion fiberglass stick profile
1)Name:FRP pultrusion fiberglass stick profile
2) Raw material: Anti corrosion resin layer,surface veil.continous mat,coarse glass
3) Type of FRP profile : 1.Angle 2. Rectangular Tube 3.Beam 4.Round Tube 5.Square Tube
6.Solid Rod 7.Decking panle 8.Pultruded grating 9.Flat Bar 10.Pultrusion grating
Remark: Specially designed customized profiles are available.
Mobile towers & structures
In switchgear industries as operating rods, links, etc.
In construction industries as load bearing members, supports, etc
Landscape decorative items like bench strips, light poles
In transformer industries as spacers, runners, coil winders, wedges, dove tail sticks and spacers, threaded rods, etc.
In chemical industries as handrails,ladders walkways, floor gratings, supports, cable trays, pipe supports/ racks etc.
Construction of cooling towers
Tank/reactor stiffeners, girders, agitator/ motor mounting on reactors
5) Features:Anti-corrosion / flame-resistant FRP GRP Fence/ FRP guardrail/ FRP Handrail
Excellent Corrosion Resistance
65% Lighter than Steel
Impact Resistant, high strength
Long maintenance-free life
Light and Easy to Fabricate
Transparent to Radio Waves and EMI/RF Transmissions
1. ISO 9001 certified manufacturer with over 18 years experience
2. A strong work team to supply consult, design, manufacture, fabricate and assembly on site
3. Non standard pultrusion design and manufacture
4. In house and third party test for physical, mechanical, aging, fire resistance properties
FAQ about FRP
Q: Can Fiber Reinforced Panels be installed over most substrates?
A: Fiber reinforced panels could be installed almost on all substrates. However, the installation method used will vary from one substrate to another.
Q: How to Install Fiberglass reinforced panels over Drywall?
A: Yes, FRP can be installed almost on all substrates by mechanical installation method. However if the contractor wants to install Fiberglass reinforced panels using adhesives, it could be done, just need to use solvent free adhesive only over porous surfaces such as concrete block, drywall, plywood or plaster walls. When installing FRP over non-porous surfaces, such as wall tiles, using a solvent base adhesive with rivets is recommended, In order to complete a better installation, remember to sand the tiles so the FRP could adhere better.
Q: Does Fiberglass reinforced panels could be installed flat against the wall?
A: FRP panels are so flexible so it can be installed flat against the wall. But remember as any building material, it will expand and contract according to environmental conditions where it was installed.
Q: What tools are required to install FRP?
A: The installation of FRP could be done by using: a fine tooth saw blade, carbide drill bit, the manufacturer's recommended trowel, and a laminate roller that will be used to ensure maximum adhesion between FRP and the surface where it is being installed.
Q: In what size does FRP is manufactured?
A: Fiberglass reinforced panels usually are manufactured in 4 foot by 8 foot sections and with some architectural trims and/or moldings. For small applications and surfaces the FRP could be cut to exact dimensions by using a power saw with a fine tooth, carbide tip blades or masonry blades. FRP Panels in 1mm thickness weigh about 1.5kg per square meter.
Q: What could be a possible solution and faster installation procedure?
A: Fiberglass reinforced panels could be supplied with pre-laminated sheets of plywood,EPS insulation or drywall. By using this type of FRP, it will allow a faster installation and will produce a smoother surface, because it eliminates the need for rivets. It is also recommended before installing FRP to remove the packing of the panels, in the area where it will be installed. FRP ideally will absorb the same environmental conditions of the place where the panels will be installed.
|Why you should choose us?|
|ZLRC is one of the biggest FRP manufacturers in China,We are specialized in FRP products .we have all kinds of FRP making machines,such as FRP pipe machine,FRP tank machine, FRP pultrusion machine,FRP grating machine,FRP sheet machine and so on.|
|ZLRC has passed the quality management system of ISO9001, ISO14001. Our technical research team are with 2 professors, 3 senior engineers and 8 doctors, possessing 16 advanced technical patents.|
|We can, therefore, guarantee to provide our customers with competitive prices, strictly quality control, prompt delivery and different products.|
We are looking forward to cooperate with you! If you are interested, kindly feel free to contact us!