Authentication Anticorrosion FRP Axial Flow Exhaust Fan
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $90|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8000 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case or as Client′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: frp-f0036
- Blade Material: Various
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: ISO, CE, CCC
- Application: Various
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Usage: Various
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machine Overseas
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 841459909
- Material: FRP/GRP
- Type: Axial Fan
- Mounting: Duct Fan
- Technique: Requirement
- Insulation Class: H/F/B
- High Temperature Resistance: 150°/250°/280°
- Noise: Lowest
- Trademark: ZLRC
- Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
Model WT35-11 attic axial fan ia a low&intermediate pressure and large flow fan which may be designed as air delivering type reversible double-rotation type.
The impeller may be made of different materials such as ABS (engineering plastics).FRP(galss fiber reinforced plastic)or aluminum board depending on the
working mediums.The turn cap is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic.Thanks to its smooth curved surface,elegant appearance and high practicality.The fan
finds extensive application as a tool for ventilation and exhausting the roof in civil buildings and industrial and mining enterprises such as power plants,
rubber plants and manufacturing palants etc.And its performance parameter is the dame as that of T35-11 axial fan.
The main technical parameter
|machine||Dia/of blads||retated speed||air volume||total pressure||voltage|
1)large air volume ,
2)low noise ,
3)high voltage .
1)It can be widely used in complex environment such as food ,medicine,metallurgy,power plants ,transportation and so on.
2)In strict accordance with the production requirements of explosion-proof electric motors,our company has produce this fan so that its insulation class up to Grade F.
3)And our company has enhanced the sealing performance of electric motors through the shell and technological improvements. For this reason ,under such relatively humid or high-temperature circumstance can this product be available.
1.OEM service is available
2.Payment Term:30% as the deposit,the rest 70%should be paid off before shipment or paid against the copy of B/L
4.Delivery time:20days after received payment
 we located in fan capital wenling,China.our construction area of 7000 square maters.
 We are professional manufacture with motor, fan,vibrator , and so on
We are Alibaba Assessed Gold Supplier
we test the material before production and three to four times when producing to ensure the goods in good quality,also we produce according to customer's requirement
Best production capability,best quality control,best service
we can be your OEM manufacturer with your authorization of brand.
Q:Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes,we are professional manufacturer for motor fan and vibrator .
Q:What is MOQ for this product in your company?
A:MOQ is 10 pcs ,if less,please check with us firstly..
Q:What delivery time is in your company for this product?
A:Delivery time is 25 days since order in general.If tight,please check us.We will arrange production for you as per mutual benefit benefit.
Q:What payment is it in your company after order?
A:Payment is TT or LC at sight.Another payment can be accepted after firm
Q:Can you produce this product as per our color code?
A:Customized color is welcome with pantone color code.Or customer can send us color sample plate for confirmationl.
Q:Can you pack this product with our color card with our brand logo?
A:Customized color card is welcome with design in PDF,AI,CDR form.
Q:We are one big company,and want to design our special package for this product,is it ok?
A:Another customized package is welcome with design as gift box,display box and so on.
Q:What shipment is it to our destination?
A:In general,we transfer goods by sea for save cost.If you urgent,we can consider by air.
We are looking forward to cooperate with you! If you are interested, kindly feel free to contact us!