High Quality Glass Fiber Assembled Thermoplastics Roving Yarn
|FOB Unit Price:||US $300 US $270|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ER-2400, ER-4800
- Fiber Characteristics: E-Glass
- Fiber Appearance: Continous Fiber
- R20content: Below or Equal 0.8
- Compayible Resin: Polyester Vinylester
- Filament Diameter: 17-24um
- Rapid and Complete Wet out: Good Abrasion Resistance
- Trademark: ZLRC
- Origin: Beijing, China
- Shape: Fiberglass Yarn
- Diameter of Filaments: Primary Fibers
- Glass Composition: E-Glass
- Coupling Agent: Silicon
- Loss on Ignition: 0.55%-0.20%
- Grade: E-Glass
- Gh Composite Mechanical Properties: Mutil-Compatible Sizing
- Specification: Liner Density, tex600, 1200, 2000, 2400, 4800, etc
- HS Code: 70191200
1) E-glass direct rovings:Direct roving for filament winding, Direct roving for pultrusion,
Direct roving for weaving, Direct roving for LFT and etc.
2) E-glass assembled rovings:Assembled for sprayup, Assembled roving for filament winding,
Assembled roving for SMC, Assembled roving for chopping, Assembled roving for centrifugal
casting,Assembled panel roving, Assembled roving for thermoplastics, Assembled roving for
GMT and etc.
|Filament Diameter (μm)||Linear density (Tex)||Moisture content (%)||Tensile Strength (N/Tex)||Net Weight (kg/bobbin)||ZrO2(%)|
|ARC14-2400 C||14μm||2400||≤0.2||≥0.3||19||14.5, 16.5|
1. Fiber linear density is stable, small deviations for tex.
2. Less electrostatic accumulation, low fuzz.
3. The fiber moderate stiffness, excellent dispensability.
4. Good integrity with the concrete, good alkali resistance.
Used to produce pipes of various diameters, storage tanks and tubes which are widely used in transportation, aerospace, military and electrical markets
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and moistureproof area. Room temperature and humidity should always be maintained at 15°C - 35°C, 35% - 65% respectively.
Best used within 12 months after production date. Fiberglass products should remain in their original packaging until just prior to use.
Each spray up roving roll covering by shrinkage membrane or drawing membrane, then placed into cardboard box or set on pallet.Each pallet can stack 48 or 64 rolls .
each roll weight is 15~18kg.
It is can increasing roll weight according to customer requirements. Pallet stack shall no be higher than 2 layers, cardboard box shall no be higher than 5 layers
Beijing ZLRC Environmental Protection Equipment co., ltd as a professional fiberglass enterprise, has high reputation in this field. Our company mainly manufactures and distributes E-glass fiber products, such as direct roving, chopped strand mat, woven roving, chopped strands and so on. We have a professional after-sale service institution, each service branch are provided with a fixed installation and after sale service personnel to ensure the user to get a response from us in the first time .Our products have been enjoying a high prestige in domestic and popular in international market too.